среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

colins jeans




Corey is here visiting from Texas. Hopefully Iapos;ll get to hang out with him this weekend.
I keep forgetting my nephewapos;s birthday is on sunday. I need to get him a gift and the ingredients for the cake.
I�need to buy groceries too. Too bad I didnapos;t get paid today.�Now I probably wonapos;t be able to deposit my check until I�go on my break tomorrow. I think itapos;s a long break because thereapos;s a debate so I should have time to buy groceries and Iapos;ll just worry about my nephews present and my halloween costume the next day.
Why am I even writing this itapos;s so pointless?
Also I found out itapos;s been a year since I�started my service with the gas company so they reimbursed my the deposit and now we donapos;t have to pay for gas for a few months so thatapos;s pretty sweet.
Otherwise there is nothing to report.

creativity genius neurobiology, colins jeans, colins game med strategy, colins friend sleazy, colins film monologues.



Комментариев нет: