воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

carla cook jazz




Heres how I make�wild fruit wine �at home:

1) pick whatever the fruit or berries are that I am going to make into wine.
2) give them a quick rinse under the tap
3) pop them in a big pan about half full of water and usually 750g of sugar�and simmer for two hours or so on a� low heat.
4) Strain the resulting mush through muslin, squeeze as much as possible through and discard the mush.
5) mix lots of live yeast with the resulting juice, stir in well, and decant into old booze bottles I have saved. Cover them up and leave for a few months
6) drink.

I want to try making hawthorn wine. Having eaten some hawberries the other day I reckon it could come out quite nice.� Has anyone ever tried this?�

electric guitar coach download, carla cook jazz, carla cook lyrics, carla cooke, carla cooke harris.



Комментариев нет: