понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

cervical disc prolapse treatment



my online children's lit class is great. The discussions go way beyond the minimum effort required. The papers are interesting. What more could I want?



tickets to Israel in December are more expensive than ever before.� I did find some for $1250 if we can leave before almond joy's final exam in the class she's taking at the U, leave from a city only 6.5 hours drive from us, and go via Moscow. Who knew?



otherwise, each ticket is over $2000. I figure on three tickets we pretty much take another person with us for these slight inconveniences. We'll see how this works out.



(ben t. Would choose to go in the summer for longer, but there's a wedding in early July and if we go far for the sabbatical, he could be starting his school year already mid-August. So I don't want to promise anything about next summer).

cervical disc prolapse treatment, cervical disc protruding.



Комментариев нет: