понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

best handguns




I went in for an eye exam earlier this week. I was ordering new contact lenses, and upon looking at my new prescription I just realized that both of my eyes actually improved over the last two years, at least in terms for correction for myopia. Iapos;m nearsighted in both eyes, more so in my right eye. But now Iapos;m apparently a little less nearsighted in both.

Itapos;s a very minor change, but I was kind of surprised to see it go in that direction. Nonetheless I am feeling some age effects - it definitely takes my eyes more time to adjust to a change in focus, and if I sit and read a book or play my DS or PSP for long periods of time my eyes can get a little bit "stuck" into focusing really close. I find that taking my glasses off or my contacts helps for that, since Iapos;m nearsighted enough that I can do those things just fine (even more comfortably actually) with no correction.

Iapos;ve been out of right-eye contact lenses for about a month now, and Iapos;ve liked wearing my glasses for that whole period more than I expected. Iapos;ve been wearing them less in general, especially on days when I know I will just be in the office. I still prefer to wear contacts if Iapos;m doing anything physical outside though. Glasses feel like a liability then and can get a little annoying. But I like the way I look much better with glasses on, and Iapos;m finding that in many ways they can be more comfortable. Thereapos;s a time for each I guess.

For a new set of glasses, I think Iapos;d like to try a pair without nose pads, although I have no idea how I would look with horn rims.

current weather: Mostly Clear, 80, Wind: calm; 80?
best handguns, best handgun to buy, best handgun safe, best handgun in the world.



Комментариев нет: