суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

central oregon coast rentals




My laptop has been on the brink for well over two months, but last night and today were the last, agonizing death throes. It began when Trinity jumped on top of it last night, simaltaneously squashing it and knocking it over. It was revived briefly this morning- as it was being revived, Trinity took the opportunity to leap from my desk (where it was sitting) in an attempted escape out the window above it- which was closed. Trinity rebounded back to land on the computer, knocking over my water cup and, again, causing devestation to my little laptop. I can get it to run for about fifteen minutes at a time, then it all freezes up and goes very, very dead. Trinity is just fine- usually, I guess, you are when you do the Grim Reaperapos;s work. Maybe it grants you some kind of injury immunity?

Anyway, so today I have been trying to track down laptops on Craigslist and buy them, and task I am definitely not fitted for. I am grumpy. Iapos;m less grumpy than I might have been because I ran into a colleague from a social work agency that I worked with in my previous job, and she gave me a kiss on my check and a huge hug and said she missed me, and that, of course, made me feel good. Iapos;m also less grumpy than I might have been because Mike has let me borrow his computer for some essentials, and also because itapos;s a glorious day outside.

But Iapos;m still not entirely thrilled that today has been a day of laptop shopping.

Particularly since I havenapos;t, yet, aquired a laptop.

Anyway, all of this is to say expect me to be even more absent than I have been via the internet. Since Iapos;ll probably only be checking it at work for awhile. Also, if you know anyone who is interested in selling their laptop, let me know

Sro
central oregon coast rentals, central oregon coast vacation rental, central oregon coast vacation rentals.



Комментариев нет: