среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

chris cash czw




Seriously, now that I�know I have limited time where Iapos;m living, I�feel every second on the clock. As I�said, Iapos;m being given a pretty generous amount of time and thatapos;s good, but itapos;s not comforting at all.

I have to get my passport. To make things worse, I have to get a certified copy of my birth certificate from fucking DENVER Ironically, I lost both my old passport and my certified birth certificate at the same time. I�know Iapos;d still have to apply for a new passport, but it just figures that Iapos;d lose the birth certificate along with the old copy of the one thing I need that certificate for So, Iapos;m sending off the form and the money order for the birth certificate tomorrow. Iapos;m also getting a new state ID and, hopefully, the title to my car. If I�donapos;t get the title to my car, at least Iapos;ll have the info I need to get it.

After this, I need the money to actually GET the passport. Thatapos;s about $150 from what I�understand. At least, thatapos;s what Iapos;m aiming for because I�wanna make sure Iapos;m not underestimating the cost. Iapos;m going to have to find someone who needs a website built or whatever because I�donapos;t have an extra $150 to spend. So I�have no idea how Iapos;m going to get the money, let alone quickly, but after I�have the money, I�will need to go apply for the passport and wait for the damn thing to come back. Iapos;ve been told that if I�go to the airport post office, it can go a lot faster. Problem is.... I live WAAAAYYY�the fuck out from the airport. Haha. So Iapos;m going to have to figure out how to get to that airport before sunrise after I�have the money so that I�can get the passport back quickly. From what I understand, if I�do it that way it will take about a week or so. Any other way, it could take up to 6 weeks or more. Iapos;ve heard different stories, but the airport post office seems to give the best results.

The next step after sending off my passport application is to fix the few minor things that are wrong with my car and then get the title back and put the fucker on the internet and sell it Thankfully, Iapos;ve heard great things about craigslist, but I�still have no idea how long it will actually take to sell the car given where I�live. No one wants to drive out here to check out a car. I�guess weapos;ll see how that goes. But Iapos;m selling a good car for less than I should be and Iapos;m hoping that makes it a faster sale.

After the car is sold and I have the money, I need to find a cheap plane ticket to England. That means I may have to book a little in advance which means Iapos;d have to sit around here until itapos;s time to leave. For those of you who donapos;t know... Plane tickets to England AINapos;T�CHEAP I�found some on priceline.com the other day for less than $500. Now I�run the same search and cannot find that deal. Shit obviously changes very quickly. Theyapos;re all around $1500�Thatapos;s fuckinapos; ridiculous Not to mention that if I�donapos;t have a decent amount of money on me once I�reach England, they can actually turn me around and put me on a plane right the fuck back to America. Not cool. So, I need money to get the plane ticket, enough money to feed myself until I can find a good situation over there, and enough to make it look good so that I donapos;t get thrown out the moment I�touch down.

And I have a matter of months to do all this with no REAL income to speak of. The only thing thatapos;s going to help is the money from selling the car, and thatapos;s even if I can sell the car as quickly as I�hope.

Motherfucker Clock is ticking. And the bad thing is, thereapos;s only so much I can do.�This means that when Iapos;m sitting around without anything to do... I kinda get nervous. I�feel like I�want to be working harder to get all this done, but thereapos;s only so much I can do at a time. Iapos;d fucking start swimming to England if I�thought itapos;d make me feel better.

Yeah... Fun shit.


collector county hernando tax, chris cash czw, chris cash carry, chris cash and carry cyprus, chris cash and carry.



Комментариев нет: