суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

air pressure project




Today I totally bombed but still managed to stay within points.
I�got paid today.
I�went to register for a 5k.
First day of the wonderful TOM.
I�was in an area Iapos;m not usually in anymore and thought Iapos;d stop into my old favorite lunch place and get a chimichanga. I�didnapos;t eat breakfast and by now it was 11:30. I�was good and didnapos;t order my old extra sour cream and didnapos;t cover the chips in salt, but boy was I�full. I�used to eat this all the time and probably felt really full then as well but didnapos;t care? But honestly, my original debate was chimichanga or cheese burger and fries. Since I was so full I�wasnapos;t hungry again until 7:30. But I was still craving that burger and fries. I went to Jack in the Box and had a Jumbo Jack and fries minus the ketchup and shake.� And I�felt like absolute crap after that. But I have to say that since those 2 meals were all I�ate, I did manage to stay within points and still got 3 activity points for a walk.
So I resisted buying a bagel sandwich for breakfast and a latte and a new shirt to replace one that is to big but I�couldnapos;t fight my craving for a chimichanga and a burger and fries?

Iapos;m a pound away from my 10 and I�feel like Iapos;m never gonna get there I must stop with all forms of self sabotage.
air pressure project, air pressure project science, air pressure projects, air pressure psi.



Комментариев нет: